Monday 21 February 2011

Minnie.



Minnie Mouse Crop Top: New Look
Bodycon Skirt: Topshop
Cardigan: Charity Shop
Neceklace: Debenhams

Today is the first day of half term, and later i'm going to spend all of my money in Primark. I really don't know about wearing this to Primark, because I always feel too dressed up when I wear bodycon skirts. This is as casual as i get really.
I'm hoping to find some nice skirts in Primark today, I'm running seriously low. Today will be the first time my friend Sienna has ever been to Primark, which I find outrageous. I love finding bargains, and it's even better when you find something that should look horrible on the hanger but it magcially becomes really nice when you put it on, because then you know not many people will have it.
I look so young in this picture, but I think it's partly due to the colours i'm wearing.
I'm so into the Two Door Cinema Club right now, all of their music is so upbeat, it motivates me to do stuff. Talking of doing stuff I really really need to do some art and graphics coursework, but I just don't know where to start. 
I'll put this up on Lookbook and see how many hypes I get. I'm not too sure on it so I might delete it later...
:)



5 comments:

  1. I'm following you :)
    Check out my blog :) maybe follow back?
    Strunglights.blogspot.com
    P.S. Love your look book pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge minnie fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastels!
    Your a doll.


    shesunderthespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete