Wednesday 23 February 2011

Shirts & Ladders

Cardigan: Topshop
Shirt: Daddy's wardrobe

I posted this on Lookbook yesterday, and got the most hypes i've ever got! I was so excited, I practically turned into a little child on christmas day! I'm not sure what it was about this that made people hype, personally i don't think its very interesting! But i'm so grateful:) 
I went out to lunch with my nan yesterday, I love her so much! She's so funny (albeit slightly racist, but thats old people for you).
Today I went into school (in the holidays, i know, i'm a madman) to finish some Graphics Coursework. I did practically nothing! I was working quite well until the biscuits were brought in and I got so distracted. I bought a sharing pack of spring rolls for lunch, and ate my way through them (all I've talked about is food, it's amazing i'm not obese) 
I finishe my final peice for art this morning! It's completely unrelated to any of my project so far which is worrying, but I just went for it, after seeing my friend do no planning at all in her whole project, and get an A*! 
I'll take pictures when it's dry and show you guys, :D 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your art :)
    xxTrayxx
    Please visit and follow my blog if you can :/ ^.^
    Strunglights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete